About INPROTUR 軍事地理研究所が承認。
In 2005, the State of Argentina approved the National Tourism Act # 25,997, which contemplates the creation of the National Institute of Tourism Promotion, with the purpose of having an institution responsible for the international promotion of Argentina’s tourist attractions.
The creation of the INPROTUR (National Institute of Tourism Promotion) links the public and private sectors as regards international tourism promotion. The mission of INPROTUR is to position Argentina as an international tourist destination in the markets of origin.
The Institute is presided by the application authority and has a board composed by the representatives listed below (all of whom work pro bono):
a) Five (5) regular members appointed by the National Department of Tourism;
b) Three (3) regular members appointed by the Chamber of Tourism of Argentina (CAT);
c) Thee(3) regular members appointed by the Federal Council of Tourism (CFT) .
Some of its functions are:
- Designing and implementing plans, programs and actions for international tourism promotion
- Managing the promotion funds.
- Researching the international markets of origin and their trends.
The National Institute of Tourism Promotion has the following resources:
- Contributions made by the National Government
- 40% from the earnings generated by the tax set forth by Article 24, Section b). The National Government may increase this percentage up to a 10%.
- Funds received as assistance, legacy, cession of goods, inheritance or donation
- Contributions made by the private sector
- Income from conferences, seminars, courses and publications organized by the Institute; rent profits; usufruct, and interests from its goods
- Income from national taxes which could be created with the specific purpose of meeting the Institute's goals
- Income from any other source according to the Institute's legal status and goals
International Tourism Marketing Strategic Plan
It is the management tool that allows to improve Argentina's insertion in the markets of origin as a tourist destination. During the last 5 years, the National Department of Tourism significantly increased our country’s promotional actions in the world, which this plan seeks to consolidate and increase.
The plan aims to turn Argentina into a leading country in Latin America in terms of the quality and diversity of tourist attractions, based on a balanced territorial development, respecting the environment and the identity of its people.
|Executive Secretary:||Lic. Leonardo Boto|
|Promotion Director:||Lic. Roberto Palais|
|Administrative Director:||Dra. Viviana Graiño|
|Legal Counselor:||Dr. Leonardo Santos|
|Legal Administrative Coordination:||Dr. Alejandro Schiavi|
|General Auditor:||Cdor. Alejandro Cosme Redonda|
|Asía, Oceanía and Africa:||Lic. Mariano Vila|
|Brasil, Paraguay, Venezuela, Uruguay and C.América:||Marcela Cuesta|
|United States, Maxico and Canada:||Lic. George Hill|
|Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador y Perú:||Lic. Florencia Amaya|
|Europa:||Lic. Emiliano Parrilli – Gabriel Perrone|
Inprotur Office in Madrid:
|Meeting Tourism:||Lic. Pablo Sismanian - Lic. Lisi Senabre|
|Polo, Snow, Health and High End Tourism:||Lic. Mariano Mussa|
|Wine & Gourmet Tourism:||Lic. Carina Valicati|
|Adventure Tourism and Fishing:||Jaime Ríos|
|Educational and LGBT Tourism:||Lic. Graciela Mundielli|
|Fauna Watching:||Daniel Lavandeira|
|Dakar and Special Events:||Lic. Virginia Dalljo|
|Operations Coordinator:||Lic. Pamela Resnik|
|Foreign Press Coordinator:||Luciana Bieler|
|Fam Tours and Press Trips:||Vanina Salerno|
|Design and Communications:||Lic. Ariel Cohen
|Tec. Sebastián Perez Callegari|
|DG. Luisina Leoni|
|Press Coordinator:||Francisco Faragó|
Marca País Strategy:
|Coordinator:||Agustín Diaz Vega|
|Techinicians:||María Celeste Podesta|
|Dra. Vanesa Saez|