- Tourist Circuits
- Between Tucumán and Salta, an ancestral route
- Córdoba: roads with history
- Cosmopolitan Buenos Aires
- Iguazú: waterfalls, jungle and missions
- Ischigualasto and Talampaya: time sculptures
- Lakes and mountains in Patagonia
- Mendoza: vineyards and adventure
- Patagonian Great Glaciers
- Puerto Madryn: nature and culture
- The intensity of the Humahuaca Ravine
- Ushuaia: the end of the world
- World Heritage
- Latest updates
- Websites and Blogs
You haven't added any items to Your Trip.
1. Use the option "Add to My Trip" on articles and listings to add items to Your Trip.
2. Download Your Trip as a PDF document.
Ingresa tu mail para conservar los datos de tus cuadernos:
UNESCO's acknowledgment as World Heritage in the Cultural Category includes intangible popular expressions and manifestations -like monuments and objects- but also traditions, usages and ways of being and doing inherited from the ancestors and transmitted from generation to generation. Therefore, in 2009, UNESCO included Tango in the Intangible Cultural Heritage Lists. It is the expression par excellence of the Río de la Plata and its people.
More to see