- Tourist Circuits
- Between Tucumán and Salta, an ancestral route
- Córdoba: roads with history
- Cosmopolitan Buenos Aires
- Iguazú: waterfalls, jungle and missions
- Ischigualasto and Talampaya: time sculptures
- Lakes and mountains in Patagonia
- Mendoza: vineyards and adventure
- Patagonian Great Glaciers
- Puerto Madryn: nature and culture
- The intensity of the Humahuaca Ravine
- Ushuaia: the end of the world
- World Heritage
- Latest updates
- Websites and Blogs
You haven't added any items to Your Trip.
1. Use the option "Add to My Trip" on articles and listings to add items to Your Trip.
2. Download Your Trip as a PDF document.
Ingresa tu mail para conservar los datos de tus cuadernos:
Declared World’s Heritage by the UNESCO in 1999, in the category of Natural Landscapes, Valdés Peninsula -in the province of Chubut, Argentine Patagonia, is one of the greatest natural parks in the world. In its extension of 1540 sq. miles, it hosts the most varied bird-fauna of the Patagonian Coast; and, during the second half of the year, it is the home of the Southern Right Whale that arrives for mating, reproduction and feeding purposes. Whales, penguins, sea wolves and lions and a great variety of birds and terrestrial fauna comprise the attraction of the peninsula, together with the framing landscape of coast and steppe, a calm intense blue sea and the mythic estancias a bit farther.
More to see
Valdes Peninsula, nature’s sanctuary
Visit the thousand and one roads of this World Heritage and prepare yourself of the most naturally majestic surprises.
Encounter with the southern seas whales
At the Patagonian Atlantic Coast, a unique and unforgettable experience.
Valdes Peninsula Estancias
Nature in virgin state. Usages of the country people. Seductive starry nights. Patagonian Immensity.
Valdes, the birds’ peninsula
At the Patagonian steppe, an unmissable place for birdwatching lovers.