- Tourist Circuits
- Between Tucumán and Salta, an ancestral route
- Córdoba: roads with history
- Cosmopolitan Buenos Aires
- Iguazú: waterfalls, jungle and missions
- Ischigualasto and Talampaya: time sculptures
- Lakes and mountains in Patagonia
- Mendoza: vineyards and adventure
- Patagonian Great Glaciers
- Puerto Madryn: nature and culture
- The intensity of the Humahuaca Ravine
- Ushuaia: the end of the world
- World Heritage
- Latest updates
- Websites and Blogs
You haven't added any items to Your Trip.
1. Use the option "Add to My Trip" on articles and listings to add items to Your Trip.
2. Download Your Trip as a PDF document.
Ingresa tu mail para conservar los datos de tus cuadernos:
Parque Nacional Iguazú
Created in 1934 and declared Natural World Heritage in 1984, Iguazú National Park, located in the province of Misiones, at the Argentine Littoral, hosts one of the most beautiful and breathtaking nature wonders: the Iguazú Waterfalls. Its 166,000 acres shelter a great biological diversity of subtropical rainforest: 2000 plant species, 400 bird species and an exotic fauna among which we can mention the yaguareté (American yaguar), the largest feline of the American continent, in extinction danger and Argentina's Natural Monument. At this Park, in the middle of the jungle, the river's plentiful waters that the Guaranies called "big waters" fall vertically producing a thundering rumble: here, water roars...
More to see
Travel to the time of the Missions
Mankind Cultural Heritage: the Guarani Jesuit Missions were witness of the encounter of Spanish and Guarani cultures.
Iguazú Waterfalls, Wonder of Nature
Iguazú National Park jungle roads lead to a unique site in the world: where birds sing to the beauty of the landscape and nature vibrates with the thunder of the water
Relax in the jungle
A healthy and pleasant experience, with a mixture of science and mysticism at enchanting spas built in beautiful jungle environment.
Deep in the Jungle
The jungle is the ideal scenario for adventurers. Among huge water courses, adrenaline reaches unexpected levels.
Songs of the Jungle
At Iguazú National Park, the largest jungle at the South of the Amazonas, a privileged spot for birdwatching.